The average woman has thousands of thoughts per day, most of which are on a repeat loop. Of those repeated thoughts, a majority are negative. The words we think to ourselves have a monumental impact on both how we live our lives and how we treat others. From her own experience, her years as a portrait photographer for women, and conversations with female acquaintances, guest speaker Karianne Munstedt has found the top reason why women speak negatively to themselves is: perfectionism.
Karianne tackles this thought-provoking and sensitive subject with hope and love - and without judgment.
The audience will:
- · Understand what perfectionism is and is not
- · Visually see the difference between negative words/energy and positive words/energy
- · Understand how perfectionism is holding them back
- · Learn to rephrase their unkind thoughts
- · Leave with action steps to combat perfectionist thoughts in their everyday lives
There will be Q & A after the presentation.
More information and registration at http://www.nawbo.org/new-mexico/events
Wednesday, 16 September, 2020
Website: Click to Visit
Cost:Free for members & guests
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend