The Peace Engineering & Innovation Initiative
Wells Fargo Speaker Series
A new framework for a peace industrial complex based on engineering and innovation.
- Julian Gresser, CEO, Big Heart Technologies B Corporation
- Shawn Berman, Interim Dean, UNM Anderson School of Management
- Christos Christodoulou, Dean, UNM School of Engineering
- Sharon Walker, Dean, Drexel College of Engineering
Panel Discussion Topics:
- Innovation and Policy, Public and Private
- Student Engagement and Leadership
- Experiential Learning and Community involvement
- Constructing Knowledge
UNM Student Union Building, 3rd Floor. Paid parking in the Cornell Parking Structure across from Popejoy Hall.
Hosted by Wells Fargo, UNM Anderson School of Management and UNM School of Engineering.
RSVP online at:
Friday, 08 November, 2019
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend