Owning your own business is not for the faint of heart. You might be a business owner if…
- You like being told no
- You are comfortable with managing cashflow uncertainties
- Asking for money excites you
- You like being responsible for everything
- You love taking risk(s) even when others tell you not to
Our panel of business owners comes together from different walks of life to discuss their experience with courage in their businesses. Our panelists are:
- Alissa Chavez, owner of Assila (her name spelled backwards). Alissa started her company at the age 14 after hearing too many tragic stories of children dying from being accidentally left in a hot car. Alissa created Hot Seat to prevent this type of accident. She has gained national recognition and accolades as she has worked to bring her product to the market.
- Lorraine Higgins, Area Representative/Franchise Owner, Orange Theory Fitness. Lorraine is an ambitious and versatile Business Development Leader with more than 25 years of sales and marketing experience. She thrives in dynamic, challenging and fast-paced professional environments, offers a unique ability to cultivate and maintain strategic relationships internally and outside the organization and applies strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve problems.
- Joanie Griffin, CEO and founder of Sunny505. She has over 30 years of experience in the communications and marketing field??"starting with Griffin & Associates in 1990. As a successful small business owner, Joanie knows the importance of creating a memorable and lasting brand for a business. Though the media world has evolved greatly, Joanie has always adapted media strategies to most effectively serve her clients’ needs. Joanie has remained at the forefront of marketing and advertising by building communications plans that integrate shared media, owned media, paid media and earned media.
Join us for this no holds barred panel discussion with our three tried-and-true women business owners discussing courage in their businesses.
Wednesday, 18 September, 2019
Cost:Members $28, guests $33
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend