El Paso Community College Auditorium
El Paso, TX 79925
SBA's National SBIR Road Tour is Coming to El Paso
The U.S. Small Business Administration's (SBA) National SBIR Road Tour is coming to El Paso, TX - a short drive from Las Cruces - August 13th, as part of a 16-stop tour to connect entrepreneurs working on advanced technology to the country's largest source of early-stage funding - the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs. Also known as America's Seed Fund, the SBIR/STTR programs focus on next generation research & development (R&D) and is led by the SBA with 11 participating federal agencies.
So if you're an Innovator, Entrepreneur, Researcher, or Small Technology Firm, don't miss this opportunity.
Agenda highlights include:
- SBIR Agencies Funding Priorities Overviews
- Inside the Head of an Evaluator: Common Mistakes
- Flexible Funding Opportunities: The Granting Agencies
- Surprising Opportunities with NASA and the DoD
- One-on-one sessions with federal program managers
- New Mexico's Small Business Assistance Ecosystem
- SBIR Success Stories from New Mexico I innovators
- Rapid Fire Pitches from New Mexico Accelerators and Assistance Organizations
The SBIR Road Tour is a chance for small businesses and entrepreneurs to connect directly with Federal SBIR Program Managers who seed a wide spectrum of innovative ideas, while learning about state and local innovation support infrastructure.
For more information visit: http://www.sbirroadtour.com/dates.php#
NOTE: A proposal writing workshop is also being offered. See https://elpasosbdc.net/news-posts/sbir-sttr-proposal-workshop/
Tuesday, 13 August, 2019
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend