SBA's National SBIR Road Tour is Coming to Albuquerque
The U.S. Small Business Administration's (SBA) National SBIR Road Tour is coming to Albuquerque, New
Mexico, August 14th, as part of a 16-stop tour to connect entrepreneurs working on advanced technology
to the country's largest source of early-stage funding - the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and
Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs. Also known as America's Seed Fund, the SBIR/ST TR
programs focus on next generation research & development (R&D) and is led by the SBA with 11
participating federal agencies.
So if you're an Innovator, Entrepreneur, Researcher, or Small Technology Firm, don't miss this opportunity.
Agenda highlights include:
- SBIR Agencies Funding Priorities Overviews
- Inside the Head of an Evaluator: Common Mistakes
- Flexible Funding Opportunities: The Granting Agencies
- Surprising Opportunities with NASA and the DoD
- One-on-one sessions with federal program managers
- New Mexico's Small Business Assistance Ecosystem
- SBIR Success Stories from New Mexico I innovators
- Rapid Fire Pitches from New Mexico Accelerators and Assistance Organizations
The SBIR Road Tour is a chance for small businesses and entrepreneurs to connect directly with Federal SBIR Program Managers who seed a wide spectrum of innovative ideas, while learning about state and local innovation support infrastructure.
For more information visit: https://arrowheadcenter.nmsu.edu/program/nm-fast/roadtour/
Wednesday, 14 August, 2019
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend