University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131
The University of New Mexico (UNM) Office of Career Services in partnership with the UNM Anderson School of Management invites you to the Business & Accounting Job & Internship Fair scheduled for September 12, 2019 in the UNM Student Union Building ballrooms.
The 2019 Business & Accounting Job & Internship Fair is a great opportunity for students and employers to connect and engage about upcoming jobs and internships in the business and general major fields.
- Registration Fee: (Employers/Organizations): $450.00
- Free for students and job seekers
- Over 80 employers in attendance
- Estimated job seeker attendance: ~650
- Registration: https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/10379/employer_preview
Anderson School of Management Networking Event
- Date: Wednesday, September 11 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm.
- Charge: $30.00 additional charge per attending recruiter will be added to your invoice.
- Location: TBA
- Networking Event Contact: UNM Anderson School of Management Career Services Manager, Kate Williams (email@example.com).
- Additional Information will be provided prior to the networking event.
UNM Business and Accounting Job & Internship Fair 2019
Date: Thursday, September 12th
Location: University of New Mexico ??" Student Union Ballrooms (bldg. #60 [see link below to campus map])
9:00am - 10:00am Employer Check-in and Booth Set-up
10:00am - 2:00pm Fair open to Jobseekers
2:00pm - 2:30pm Booth Breakdown
Thursday, 12 September, 2019
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend