Are you having challenges getting -- and keeping -- customers?
Bring your marketing questions (and your lunch) to this interactive Q&A style workshop, facilitated by DJ Heckes and Diane Villegas.
This topic will be featured every 3rd Tuesday of the month from 12pm-1pm. Sponsored by SCORE Albuquerque.
Common questions you may have:
- How do I best reach my customers?
- How much time and money should I spend on marketing?
- How can I create a marketing plan if I don’t have a budget?
- Should I do social media?
- I bought a TV/print/radio package and it didn’t work. Should I continue?
- What is the best way to grow my business using marketing?
- Should I hire someone to do my marketing for me?
- How do I measure my marketing return on investment?
- What can I do to get FAST marketing results?
- Do I need a blog and what do I write about?
- What is differentiation statement and how do I create it?
- What is a USP and how do I come up with one?
- What marketing mediums are best for my business (e.g., social media, PR, digital media, website, marketing collateral, radio, TV, etc.)?
Cost: FREE! Attend as often as you like -- but please register!
Tuesday, 18 September, 2018
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend