SCORE Albuquerque (CNM Montoya)
Albuquerque, NM 87111
Is access to capital for your small business keeping you up at night? Bring your business funding and alternative financing questions to this interactive Q&A style one hour workshop!
This topic will be featured every 4th Tuesday of the month from 12pm-1pm. Bring your questions (and your lunch) to this interactive Q&A style workshop. SCORE finance and accounting experts will provide answers! Attend as often as you like -- but please register!
Common questions we will address:
- What should I do if I have been turned down for a bank loan?
- What do my company's financial statements really mean?
- How do I prepare financial projections?
- What is the difference between personal credit and business credit?
- Do I need an accountant to do my books?
- How can I fund a business start-up?
- Should I take on a partner who will invest in my company?
- What is the difference between angel investors, private equity and venture capital?
- How can I improve my credit scores?
- What is crowdfunding?
- Can I get 100% financing to start a business?
Cost: FREE -- but registration is required!
Tuesday, 27 November, 2018
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend