Is access to capital for your small business keeping you up at night? Bring your business funding and alternative financing questions to this interactive Q&A style one hour workshop!
This topic will be featured every 4th Tuesday of the month from 12pm-1pm. Bring your questions (and your lunch) to this interactive Q&A style workshop. SCORE finance and accounting experts will provide answers! Attend as often as you like -- but please register!
Common questions we will address:
- What should I do if I have been turned down for a bank loan?
- What do my company's financial statements really mean?
- How do I prepare financial projections?
- What is the difference between personal credit and business credit?
- Do I need an accountant to do my books?
- How can I fund a business start-up?
- Should I take on a partner who will invest in my company?
- What is the difference between angel investors, private equity and venture capital?
- How can I improve my credit scores?
- What is crowdfunding?
- Can I get 100% financing to start a business?
Cost: FREE -- but registration is required!
Tuesday, 28 August, 2018
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend