NNMC-El Rito Campus
El Rito, NM 87530
Do you currently want to write a grant or have you written one that was not funded? Knowing the systematic steps to formulating a grant application, be it to a federal source or a foundation, is the key to achieving funding.
This is a two-day session outlining the eight most important strategies for writing and submitting proposals.
8 key seminar take-aways:
- How to find the grant you need- Funding research
- How to gather the data you need- Data collection
- How to design your program so that it is successful- Program Design
- Techniques on how to make your request clear and logical.
- Outline of the components of a grant proposal
- Understanding how your grant will be reviewed
- Building partnerships for support of your proposal
- Packaging and submitting your proposal
This seminar is geared for those who:
- Are new to grant writing
- Are experienced grant writers that need to strengthen their grant writing skills
- Are representatives from non-profit organizations, school districts, municipalities, state and local governments, faith-based organizations, etc.
- Wish to apply or have applied to federal, foundation and corporate grants
Thursday, 21 November, 2013
Other Dates For This Event:
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend