It's no wonder that design-build executives and marketers feel like they are stumbling in the dark when it comes to their Website. There are so many conflicting viewpoints coming from consulting firms, competitors, and industry best practices that it's difficult to know the 'what', 'when', and especially 'how' behind doing it all. We'd like to turn on the light and guide you to real answers that will work for your design-build firm instead of cookie-cutter solutions that just look good on paper, but don't work in the real world.
"I Don't Need a Website, I Need a Web Strategy" will focus on ways to plan, implement, manage and promote your design-build firm's Website whether youre starting from scratch or need fresh ideas to revive what you have.
Who Should Attend?
Design-Build Firm Executives and Marketers who have ever uttered any of the following statements when it comes to their Website:
- "I am struggling to fit my firm's Website into our overall business development strategy."
- "I feel like our Website is more of a liability than an asset."
- "I am tired of wasting money on tools that no one uses and that just don't work."
- "I need to get going on our Website, but I'm not sure what my first step should be."
What Will You Learn?
- Why its important to leverage the Web even if most of your clients are local
- Ways that your Website can work for you even while youre busy responding to RFPs
- Actionable steps you can take to create or improve your Website
- How actual design-build firms are using these actionable steps successfully
Data-Scribe is an SMPS Approved Provider. This event qualifies for 1.5 CEUs for the Society for Professional Services Certified Professional Services Marketer designation (SMPS CPSM).
Wednesday, 23 October, 2013
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend