An intensive 4-hour workshop for Angel investors, Investors interested in becoming Angels and Entrepreneurs. Presented by New Mexico Angels in partnership with Technology Ventures Corporation
July 18, 2013
8:0 am ï¿½ï¿½" 1:00pm
Santa Fe Business Incubator
$35 for non-NMA Members; Free for NMA Members and sponsors and current college students
Lunch and learning materials included
Who should attend:
- Angel investors interested in learning more about term sheets, valuation and exit strategies.
- Investors interested in learning about how angel investors do our business.
- Entrepreneurs interested in learning about how angel investors make investment decisions.
- 8:00am ï¿½ï¿½" Bootcamp Registration
- 8:30am ï¿½ï¿½" Introduction from New Mexico Angels & Technology Ventures Corporation
- 8:45am ï¿½ï¿½" Introduction to Angel Investing: John Chavez, President, New Mexico Angels
- 9:15am ï¿½ï¿½" Introduction to Venture Capital: Lawrence Chavez, CEO, Lotus Leaf Coatings and Venture Partner at Flywheel Ventures
- 10:00am ï¿½ï¿½" Company Valuations Panel discussion by John Chavez, President, New Mexico Angels and experts
- 10:45am ï¿½ï¿½" Term Sheet overview: Candice Lee, Attorney, The Owens Law Firm PC, and John Chavez, President, New Mexico Angels
- 11:15am ï¿½ï¿½" Perfect Exit: Lem Hunter, CEO, Vibrant Corporation and Angel Investor
- 12:00am ï¿½ï¿½" Lunch Presentation: The Perfect Pitch: Lotus Leaf Coatingâ€™s CEO Lawrence Chavez and Venture Partner at Flywheel Ventures
Sponsored by New Mexico Angels, Technology Ventures Corporation, Santa Fe Business Incubator, and Sun Mountain Capital
Thursday, 18 July, 2013
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend