An intensive 4-hour workshop for Angel investors, Investors interested in becoming Angels and Entrepreneurs. Presented by New Mexico Angels in partnership with Technology Ventures Corporation
July 18, 2013
8:0 am ��" 1:00pm
Santa Fe Business Incubator
$35 for non-NMA Members; Free for NMA Members and sponsors and current college students
Lunch and learning materials included
Who should attend:
- Angel investors interested in learning more about term sheets, valuation and exit strategies.
- Investors interested in learning about how angel investors do our business.
- Entrepreneurs interested in learning about how angel investors make investment decisions.
- 8:00am ��" Bootcamp Registration
- 8:30am ��" Introduction from New Mexico Angels & Technology Ventures Corporation
- 8:45am ��" Introduction to Angel Investing: John Chavez, President, New Mexico Angels
- 9:15am ��" Introduction to Venture Capital: Lawrence Chavez, CEO, Lotus Leaf Coatings and Venture Partner at Flywheel Ventures
- 10:00am ��" Company Valuations Panel discussion by John Chavez, President, New Mexico Angels and experts
- 10:45am ��" Term Sheet overview: Candice Lee, Attorney, The Owens Law Firm PC, and John Chavez, President, New Mexico Angels
- 11:15am ��" Perfect Exit: Lem Hunter, CEO, Vibrant Corporation and Angel Investor
- 12:00am ��" Lunch Presentation: The Perfect Pitch: Lotus Leaf Coating’s CEO Lawrence Chavez and Venture Partner at Flywheel Ventures
Sponsored by New Mexico Angels, Technology Ventures Corporation, Santa Fe Business Incubator, and Sun Mountain Capital
Thursday, 18 July, 2013
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend