Dates - Tuesdays, September 17, 2013 - November 5, 2013
Time - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Location - GSM 302
The Anderson School of Management’s Women’s Leadership Development program is designed for women who are in or aspire to managerial and executive levels of leadership. With a focus on both personal growth and the tough issues women face today, you will gain the tools you need to compete for high-level organizational leadership positions.
A special note to employers: Research has shown that organizations that have high levels of women in leadership positions, can powerfully impact the future success of their company. Sponsoring participants in the Women’s Development can help your organization cultivate and retain top talent.
Optional coaching sessions may be available for individualized professional and career development at an additional fee. If you are interested in receiving personal career coaching, please call us at (505) 277-2525.
- Early Bird Pricing $945
- Group Discount $100
- UNM Alumni $895
- UNM Staff - $895 Tuition Remission Accepted
- Refer a friend discount $50
Click here for more information about early and group registration discounts.
Women professionals in all functions and industries who have the desire to increase their performance levels and advance to higher positions in leadership roles.
- Identify your value proposition and negotiate your worth
- Identify political alliances within your organization and “manage-up” the executive chain
- Understand how women are best able to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Build a network of alliances
- Achieve visibility and recognition as a leader
- Build your authentic leadership brand
- Career and Life Balance?
- Effective Leadership ��" Understanding Your Value Proposition
- Networking, Power and Influence
- Difficult Conversations and Managing Conflict
- Branding and Marketing Yourself
- Strategic Communications
- Diversity and Employment Law
- The Art of Negotiation
Participants must attend 7 of the 8 sessions.
Click on an instructor's name to learn more about that person.
- Jacqueline Hood
- Sophie Martin
- Katie Snapp
- Anne Lightsey
- Amelia Nelson
Online Registration opens May 1, 2013. To register now, please call 505.277.2525
Tuesday, 29 October, 2013
Other Dates For This Event:
Contact:Career & Professional Development Programs
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend