Dates - Wednesdays August 28, 2013 - November 13, 2013
Time - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Location - GSM 302
Achieving major career goals is challenging and time consuming. However, the road to success is easier when an experienced guide provides a roadmap and keeps you on track. If your goal is HR certification, we'll lead you to success. Our instructors focus on critical exam content, and our structured classroom environment accelerates learning and improves retention.
Human Resource Management is offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the world's largest association devoted to human resource management. Thousands of HR professionals have earned their PHR or SPHR certifications by using the SHRM Learning System, the #1 ranked certification prep tool.
This intensive program combines expert instruction with the SHRM Learning System ®, so you will learn faster, retain more knowledge and stay on track as you prepare for the exam.
- Group Discount $100
- UNM Alumni 1095
- UNM Staff $1095 (Tuition Remission Accepted)
- Refer a friend discount - $50
- HR practitioners: Directors, Managers, VPs, Supervisors in HR field
- HR educators: HR is principle area of instruction
- HR researchers: Research primarily in HR field
- HR consultants: Consultants with primary activity in the HR field
Our Human Resource certification preparation course is designed primarily for individuals seeking a Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®) certification.
For those not seeking certification, the SHRM Learning System course provides a comprehensive and accelerated option for professional development. Participants gain a generalist point of view, refresh key ideas and concepts, strengthen their understanding of core competencies and increase productivity. Long after completing the course, the Learning System material will serve as a valuable day-to-day resource manual, providing answers to a wide range of HR challenges.
You'll be fully prepared to take the PHR or SPHR exam. Year after year, professionals who use the SHRM Learning System consistently beat the national pass rate.
- Increase your networking opportunities and learn from your peers
- Earn 3.5 CEUs through HRCI
- Build your resume/enhance your career
- Business Management and Strategy I
- Business Management and Strategy II
- Workforce Planning and Employment I
- Workforce Planning and Employment II
- Human Resource Development
- Compensation and Benefits I
- Compensation and Benefits II
- Employee and Labor Relations I
- Employee and Labor Relations II
- Overview / Risk Management
- Final Exam
To receive the Anderson School's Certificate, participants must attend 10 of the 12 sessions and take all module tests and the final exam. To receive the SHRM Certificate in Professional Human Resource Management, participants must also score a grade of 80% or better on the final exam.
To Find out more regarding the PHR and the SPRH requirements and exam schedules please visit the Human Resource Certification Institute website: Exam Deadlines and Fees Eligibility Requirements Certification Handbook
Click on an instructor's name to learn more about that person.
- Karen Ross
- Stacey Nash
- Art Gonzales
- Justin Najaka
- Don Shoemaker
- John E. Kelley
Wednesday, 11 September, 2013
Other Dates For This Event:
Contact:Career & Professional Development Programs
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend