Dates: Tuesdays June 11, 2013 ��" July 30, 2013 Time: 6:00 PM ��" 9:00 PM Location: GSM 302 Click here for map
Register Today! Price
- Group and UNM Alumni Discount $100
- UNM Staff - $895 Tuition Remission Accepted
- Refer a Friend Discount $50
Are you equipped to handle the employee relations competently? In today’s competitive economy, organizations must use their human resources strategically in order to keep productivity at a high level. Learn to help your organization avoid costly and time consuming lawsuits, create a safe and hostile free workplace environment, implement change and more.
This engaging and motivational program covers the different functional areas that comprise the field of Human Resource Management, including talent recruitment, effective interviewing, performance management, training, and HR law. Presented by experts at the forefront of the latest developments in their field, each session focuses on the skills necessary for the job and offers practical suggestions for applying these skills in real-world situations.
- Newly-appointed human resource professionals
- HR specialists moving from one functional area of the field to another
- Owners, managers and directors of small and medium size organizations responsible for HR
- Anyone exploring HR as a career change, will all benefit from the Human Resource Essentials Certificate Program
- Gain the information needed to understand and participate in a variety of human resource functions and activities
- Learn to avoid litigation and create a safe and productive workplace
- Acquire the skills to enhance your personal effectiveness and achieve your professional career Goals
- Immediately improve your on-the job- performance
- Increase your confidence and ability to handle complex human resource and employee relation law issues
- Network and interact with peer professionals from a wide variety of organizations
Intro to the Employee Life Cycle ��" Hiring the Best!
- The Employment Interview Do’s and Don’ts
- On Boarding and Training Your Employees
- Employment Law In Your Workplace- Follow the Law and Keep Yourself Out of Court!
- Total Rewards ��"Compensation Packages
- Maintaining the Employment Relationship
- Exiting the Employment Relationship ��" Make it a clean break!
- Organizational Development/Change Management
Click on an instructor's name to learn more about that person.
- Gavin Gillette
- Linda Strauss
- Don Shoemaker
- Karen Ross
- Justin Najaka
Tuesday, 30 July, 2013
Other Dates For This Event:
Contact:Career & Professional Development Program
Website: Click to Visit
0 of 35 Spaces Requested
RSVP For This Event
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend