This two-day, highly interactive workshop provides participants with the tools and resources to start successful government marketing. You will leave this workshop with the documents needed to start your marketing efforts.
- Marketing and sales basics
- Developing your companys profile for the government " Should
my company sell to the government?
- Market research techniques " Who purchases my companys
- Developing customer profiles " Who should I market to?
- Developing competitor profiles
- Developing marketing strategies
Fee: $79 (includes a text book, workbook, and refreshments)
To Register, go to http://www.nmsbdc.org/ptap_calendar.html , locate correct workshop, and sign-up.
To pay by credit card contact Barbara Sinha, 505-428-1695 you can also pay by check at the door.
Tuesday, 23 April, 2013
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend