The Anderson School of Management's Women's Leadership Development program is designed for Women who are in or aspire to reach managerial and executive levels of leadership. this program focuses on both personal growth and the tough issues women face today. Gain the tools you need to compete for high-level organizational leadership positions.
Research has shown that organizations that have high levels of women in leadership positions, can powerfully impact the future success of their company. Sponsoring participants in the Women’s Development can help your organization cultivate and retain top talent.
All female professionals in all functions and industries who have the desire to increase their performance levels and advance to higher positions in leadership roles should take this course.
What you will be able to do:
- Identify your value proposition and negotiate your worth
- Identify political alliances within your organization and “manage-up” the executive chain
- Understand how women are best able to build and maintain effective working relationships
How You Will Benefit:
- Build a network of alliances
- Achieve visibility and recognition as a leader
- Build your authentic leadership brand
- Effective Leadership ��" Understanding Your Value Proposition
- Networking, Power and Influence
- Difficult Conversations and Managing Conflict
- Branding and Marketing Yourself
- Strategic Communications
- Diversity and Employment Law
- The Art of Negotiation
- Career and Life Balance
Instructors: Jacqueline Hood, Sophie Martin, Katie Snapp, Anne Lightsey, Amelia Nelson
Additional Info: Optional coaching sessions may be available for individualized professional and career development at an additional fee. If you are interested in receiving personal career coaching, please call us at 505.277.2525.
Tuesday, 12 March, 2013
Other Dates For This Event:
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend