Brightwood (formerly Kaplan) Real Estate School
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Plenty of business funding options are available -- as long as you take the right steps!
Whether you are starting a business or getting ready to expand, you may find yourself in a situation where you need business funding. The old days of going to your local bank and getting a signature loan may be over, but there are still plenty of funding options available.
At this workshop we will cover:
- the steps to acquire business financing,
- what small business lenders look for in an optimal loan package,
- the question whether you need a business plan,
- additional funding methods and sources, such as non-bank lenders, equity investors, and crowdfunding, and
- the advantages and draw backs of various options so that you can make a more informed decision about what is right for you and your business.
Presenter:Stephanie Skaggs has spent nearly 20 years as an entrepreneur, health and safety professional, business consultant, small business financing specialist, and real estate investor. She has started and operated 12 companies either by herself or with partners. Stephanie is currently the president of Asset Financing Group Inc., which specializes in small business financing and commercial mortgages. Her expertise focuses on creative funding strategies for small businesses and real estate.
Thursday, 08 November, 2018
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend