Brightwood (formerly Kaplan) Real Estate School
Albuquerque, NM 87109
We live -- and conduct our businesses -- in a very litigious environment. The threat of a lawsuit, the cost of defending yourself against a lawsuit, and the impact on your business reputation can be devastating!
In this workshop you will learn:
- What is “risk management” and why it plays an important role in your business planning;
- The various types of business liabilities facing small business owners;
- Risk management tools and techniques for mitigating business liabilities;
- Pitfalls of insurance and what you need to know about insurance agents or brokers; and
- “Best practices” for using insurance as a methodology for funding the risk of financial loss
Kent Paul is the President/CEO of K&L Risk Consulting, LLC and has 35 years of progressive insurance and risk management experience. From 1999 to 2012 he served as the Chief Executive Officer of AMERIND Risk Management Corporation, a national organization providing safety and risk management services to a diverse group of federally recognized Tribes for twelve years.
Thursday, 11 October, 2018
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend