New to QuickBooks Online? This 3-hour course will teach you the basics of how to use
QuickBooks Online the right way and with confidence. QuickBooks has helped thousands of
small business owners manage their finances. With the online version, you now have access to
your company file virtually anytime, anywhere. You will learn the following in this introductory
- Getting started and setting up you QuickBooks Online company file
- What version of QuickBooks Online is right for you?
- Differences between QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks desktop
- Navigating through QuickBooks Online the fast and easy way
- Recording Transactions in QuickBooks Online
- Creating Reports and Understanding their Benefits
It is recommended that you attend the Basic Bookkeeping course prior to this class.
Instructor: Claudette Riley, The Riley Group LLC
Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
PAYMENT IS DUE 3 WORKING DAYS BEFORE CLASS STARTS.
To register and process payment please follow this link:
Thursday, 31 May, 2018
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend