Albuquerque, NM 87109
Learn how to stay positive, productive and effective, no matter what!
Workshop Learning Objectives:
- Recognize our Moments of Choice and how to exercise courage and self-control in the face of adversity -- the essence of becoming a Totally Responsible Person.
- How to Reverse the Flow, to use negative emotions, challenging situations, and even stress or conflict to create positive change and “win-win” outcomes.
- How to eliminate Gossip & Criticism from the workplace (and anywhere else).
- Influence others without Rescuing or Enabling their negative behaviors and attitudes.
- How to uncover deeper Meaning and Purpose in work and life by “keeping your eyes on the prize”--what matters most.
The Bottom-Line Results?
- Improved communication and relationships
- Improved team work and creativity
- Increased innovation and problem-solving
- Increased productivity and accountability
- Decreased stress and conflict
- Maximized workplace performance
- Increased enjoyment of work and life
Participants will leave with a renewed enthusiasm in all areas of life. They often report that the skills and techniques they learn are nothing short of “life-changing.”
Thursday, 31 May, 2018
Website: Click to Visit
Cost:$129 ($99 for non-profit)
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend