Have you wanted to:
* Develop an applicable trouble shooting diagnosis process?
* Restore equipment to a newer condition?
* Reduce equipment breakdowns?
* Have all employees maintain equipment integrity?
* Create a practical maintenance plan?
We can facilitate getting your business to… "Yes we do this!!!"
April 16, 2018, 8:30 am-4:00 pm
Bloomfield Multi-Cultural Center, 333 South First St. Bloomfield, NM
Any small-medium business wishing to participate in the training may qualify for funding assistance through the New Mexico Small Business Assistance Program with Sandia and Los Alamos National Laboratories.
For more details and to see if your company qualifies for funding, contact: Denise Williams, Innovation Director, NW New Mexico, 505-860-9961
Monday, 16 April, 2018
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend