Not sure what web development means?
Want to build a cool website, but can’t decide what language to use?
Tired of techies throwing around acronyms that make your head spin?
In this class, we will walk through the fundamentals of the web in layman terms. We won't be writing code, this is intended as a lecture to take you through various components of the web and how they work together.
If you want to learn how to communicate better with your technical team or friends, this course is for you. Topics include but are not limited to:
• What is a web stack?
• What's the difference between web development and web design?
• What is the difference between a client and a server? Which programming languages are compiled on a server and which are compiled in a web browser?
• What tools do you need to develop a web site?
• Who does what on a typical web development team?
• What is Web 2.0 and the Cloud?
Pay once and mark your calendars for the following date:
• Saturday, January 13 from 9:00am to 1:00pm
Register online at:
Saturday, 13 January, 2018
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend