Join representatives from the Regional Development Corporation and the Feynman Center for Innovation at Los Alamos National Lab for a discussion and information session on the Venture Acceleration Fund (VAF). VAF is a non-dilutive funding source for early stage technology and manufacturingstartup companies in northern New Mexico who are on track to add jobs, grow revenues, or attract follow-on investment. The fund is known as some of the best money available in the region.
VAF financing is useful for technology and manufacturing companies that are not ready for equity investment, but unable to get bank financing. It is also useful for companies who will not need additional investment but can use a one-time cash infusion to achieve growth goals. Applications are accepted once a year in the spring.
This session takes place at rojectY cowork Los Alamos. See the website https://vafnm.org/ for additional sessions.
At the session you will:
- Find out about the 2018 eligibility requirements
- Determine what the 2018 maximum award size will be
- Learn to avoid the most common application mistakes
- Find out about the 2018 application deadline and loan repayment terms
- Receive information on free upcoming workshops intended to better prepare applicants
- Understand what happens after you submit your application
- Hear success stories from past VAF awardees
Tuesday, 06 February, 2018
Contact:Regional Development Corp.
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend