If you own a manufacturing or technology-based business in northern New Mexico, you may be eligible to apply for a no-interest forgivable loan of up to $60,000 through the Venture Acceleration Fund. This year the VAF call for applications will open on February 9 and applications will be due on March 12. Come learn more about the fund, including eligibility requirements, how to apply, and how to avoid the most common application mistakes.
This session takes place at the Santa Fe Business Incubator. See the website https://vafnm.org/ for additional sessions.
At the session you will:
- Find out about the 2018 eligibility requirements
- Determine what the 2018 maximum award size will be
- Learn to avoid the most common application mistakes
- Find out about the 2018 application deadline and loan repayment terms
- Receive information on free upcoming workshops intended to better prepare applicants
- Understand what happens after you submit your application
- Hear success stories from past VAF awardees
Wednesday, 17 January, 2018
Contact:Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend