Register now for 50 Communication Hacks, a fast-paced, educational business communication forum featuring insider tips, tricks and unique approaches for successful branding, promotion, marketing, social media and more. The agenda for the half-day forum is designed specifically for small businesses, entrepreneurs, and corporate marketers.
We guarantee at least 50 takeaways to immediately apply to your business’ branding, marketing, web development, blogging, social media and more.
With topics (working titles) like:
• 3 Critical Questions Your Website Must Answer
• Building Your Thought Leadership Brand
• Creating Robust Content Using Journalism Techniques
• Hack Your Creativity
• What If You Write It But They Can’t Read It?
• 4 Secret Weapons the Pros Use to Ensure Accuracy
• When Less Is More: Graphic Design Best Practices
• Engaging Users Through User Experience Design
• Sonja Dewing, writer, trainer and creativity instigator
• Emily Esterson, high-quality publications from idea to print
• Kelly Koepke, content creator and collaborator
• Pamela Livingston, user experience strategist
• Cristina Olds, graphic designer and writer
• Denise Sessions, writer, editor and instructional designer
• Deb Trevino, executive communications strategist and writer
• Gayle Vance, writer and editor
So if you want to hack your professional communication, make it easier, faster and better, then join WriterGals for this educational event. Whatever your communication conundrum, 50 Hacks has you covered, from copy and content marketing tips to hacking your creativity and building your leadership brand.
Bring your enthusiasm, questions and creative hats to the Santa Fe Business Incubator Friday, November 3, 2017 from 9-noon. Space is limited, and registration is open now at www.writergals.com. Tickets are $59 per person and the event includes a continental breakfast and refreshments. There is ample and free parking
For more information about WriterGal Network or the event, contact Emily Esterson, email@example.com or 505-553-2671.
Friday, 03 November, 2017
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend