BRIEFING FOR INDUSTRY August 14 - 17, 2017
The Professional Aerospace Contractors Association (PACA) of New Mexico is hosting its 31st consecutive annual BRIEFING FOR INDUSTRY August 14-17, 2016, at Hotel Albuquerque in Old Town, Albuquerque, New Mexico. This event draws more than 450 industry and government representatives annually and offers three full days of comprehensive presentations and an exceptional opportunity to meet with industry and government customers face-to-face. The presentations feature business opportunities for 2018 and beyond, and include descriptions of missions; program objectives and plans; and, most importantly, identifies contracting opportunities. Topics include:
- Research and development
- Test and evaluation
- Technical and analytical support
- Operations and maintenance
- Systems procurement
The following organizations have been invited to present:
- Air Force Research Laboratory(AFRL) (all directorates)
- Space and Missile Systems Center Directorates
- Operationally Responsive Space Office (ORS)
- Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center (AFNWC)
- PEO for Strategic Systems
- Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center (AFOTEC)
- Sandia National Laboratories (SNL)
- Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL)
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- High Energy Laser Joint Technology Office (HEL-JTO)
- White Sands Missile Range (WSMR)
- Many others, too!
PACA’s BRIEFING FOR INDUSTRY traditionally highlights distinguished senior leaders from the military services and government as keynote and guest speakers. Speaker information, updated event information, and online registration are available at pacanm.org/briefing-for-industry. Register early to capitalize on our discounted registration fees.
Non-government attendees are required to be U.S. citizens and provide a copy of their organization’s DD2345, “Militarily Critical Technical Data Agreement”, prior to being confirmed for the conference. Details regarding acquiring and submitting a DD2345 are available on the BRIEFING FOR INDUSTRY website.
Monday afternoon is registration only.
Monday, 14 August, 2017
Other Dates For This Event:
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend