RPC CPAs + Consultants, LLP
El Paso, TX 79902
The Core Builder Series is a series of ten classes over 2 1/2 days, specifically designed for business owners to help build your core business leadership skills, which will enable your company to thrive.
El Paso - May 8, 9, & 10 - 810 E Yandell Dr, El Paso, TXÂ 79902
Sign up for the classes at http://events.eventzilla.net/e/2017-business-core-builders-series-2138910983?resp=on&dateid=2138738613.
The classes will begin on Monday afternoon and conclude on Wednesday afternoon, and will cover the following topics:
- Critical Thinking - This session will discuss the importance of critical, purposeful thinking and give a solid understanding of the three basic components of the critical thinking framework.
- Goals & Strategy - This session will cover the reason it is so important for a business to start with why in setting goals, and then delve into an understanding of company vision and values, setting a strategy through internal and external analysis, and ways of creating competitive advantage.
- Long Range Planning - This session will cover financial analysis and benchmarking and will look at aspects of long-range planning including projecting the balance sheet and maintaining sustainable growth. Other topics covered will include cash flow management, asset transformation, and financial ratios.
- Short Range Planning - This session will show attendees how to develop a short-term cash budget, how to understand break-even analysis, and how to deal with a banker in developing a relationship and applying for a loan.
- Legal Concepts - This session will lay a framework about legal structure and then discuss various legal issues that relate specifically to business, including federal vs. state law issues, business structures, alternative dispute resolution, and laws related to raising capital/securities.
- Banking & Insurance - This discussion will cover different lenders and types of loans, the financial package to prepare when applying for a loan, and underwriting, as well as how to spot and combat various types of lending fraud.
- Marketing & Promotion - This session will cover topics related to marketing that can be used to position a business for success, including branding, understanding your target client, the 5 Pâ€™s of marketing, conducting a SWOT analysis, effects of social media, and current trends in marketing.
- Employee Productivity - This session will take a look at organizational behavior topics, with an emphasis on motivation and how it affects productivity. The session will also look at the psychology of success, leadership concepts and how they can be used to increase employee productivity, and more.
- Public Policy - This session will give attendees an understanding of the politics of business, the relationship between business and government, and how legislation, courts, and ballot initiatives interact with businesses, government, and the public at large.
- Leadership - This session will examine what leadership is and then break down that definition into multiple components that make up an effective leader. Attendees will learn how to be successful in helping others to be successful, and will learn tips on how to create a personal development plan.
Monday, 08 May, 2017
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend